Universal beauty cream full of natural oils and butter, which care, soothe and nourish your skin. Carefully selected ingredients supply the skin with antioxidants and vitamins and protect it against premature aging. Thanks to a sophisticated combination of natural oils, butter, essential oils and extracts of medicinal herbs, it is suitable for all skin types. Beauty balm is multi-tasking – you can use it as a face mask or face cream, for skin cleansing or lip care, hands and hard skin on your elbows and heels.
»When we find ourselves in the right place at the right time, we feel the whole world belongs to us. At that moment, we ask the stars to shine even brighter, and like to be part of their dance in the night sky. In contrary, we often reach this feeling gradually with slow steps and with great effort.
But when all the pieces of the puzzle finally fall into one sunny day and our last doubts disappear, only silence comes, enchanting as the most beautiful sunset. Simple, soothing and full of silent astonishment.
It was exactly the same silence when I first smelled Beauty Balm. For that reason, I found a name that best describes it in the world. ”
Ideas for usage of multi-tasking Beauty balm
- Moisture boost: after your cleansing routine massage into skin to calm and moisturise.
- Cleanse: use muslin cloth to gently exfoliate and give your skin that radiant look.
- Use as a facial mask: apply to cleansed skin, cover with damp, luke-warm muslin cloth for ten minutes.
- Use as a lip balm: nourishes and soothes lips.
- Nourishing hand & nail: massage into hand and cuticles.
- Smoothing elbow & heel: massage into rough elbows and heels.
- Avocado Oil prevents from drying out that allows the skin to be hydrated for longer period. It helps the skin to maintain its health and softness.
- Jojoba Oil helps to calm down inflammatory skin condition.
- Shea Butter contains huge amounts of vitamin E which is an antioxidant helping to soften the skin. It has emollient qualities, and its fattiness provides good protection against water loss and outside weathering.
- Sunflower Oil with softening and nourishing qualities that is rich in vitamin E, omega 3 & 6 making it suitable for all skin types and all manner of skin conditions.
- Cocoa Butter boosts the flexibility of the skin and assures a great protection against weather and the outside environment.
- Grape Seed Oil is rich in polyphenols which are anti-inflammatory antioxidants and effectively moisturizes the skin, balancing both dry and oily patches.
- Evening Primrose Oil has anti-inflammatory properties and is known to be a great moisturizer. Not only does it make the skin soft, but it also supplies it with essential nutrients and healthy fats, making your skin look youthful and flawless.
- Calendula CO2 extract is highly prized for its beneficial skin properties, especially for sensitive skin and other irritated skin conditions like eczema.
- Chamomile CO2 extract is an excellent support for anti-inflammatory or skin soothing issues.
- Vitamin E is well-known antioxidant and nutrient.
- 100% natural essential oil: Rosemary, Palmarosa, Geranium, Clary Sage, Patchouli
NATURAL AND SUSTAINABLE: SLS & Paraben Free and Palm Oil Free. You can find in Beauty Balm only natural ingredients, colors and fragrances.
HANDCRAFTED: As per making Beauty Balm for you by hand, their apperance can slightly vary.
FRESH: I make Beauty Balms for you in small batches to offer them as fresh as possible.
INCI: Persea Gratissima Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Candelilla Cera, Vitis Vinifera, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Cymbopogon Martinii Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil, Tocopherol
Size: 50 ml