Learn to create your homemade soap bar
Your skin is the largest organ on your body, and it is extremely absorbent. The products that you put on your skin affect your overall health. When you make soap from scratch, you not only know your ingredients but you can control them. You know exactly what is going into it. You make the decisions on what is healthy for your skin and for the skin of those you love.
Where: IZISTEP Natural Living, nám. T.G.Masaryka 588, 760 01 Zlín
When: 29.8.2020 (10:00 – 14:00) / 5.9.2020 (10:00 – 14:00)
Are you ready to learn how to make your own soap by cold processed method? If you are a beginner, it’s the right place for you to join the workshop, where you get to know:
- What is the process of natural soap making?
- How to tranform oils into soap?
- How to use a lye calculator?
- Safety aspects of working with sodium hydroxide
- Insider knowledge on the best oils and ingredients
- More knowledge on natural colors and essential oils
And not only that 😊
- Your first soap making will start right on the workshop.
- You will be guided into making your first own soap bars, and learn how to do it yourself.
- You will get a script (in Czech language) of soap making for your easier future soap creations.
The number of participants is limited (max 6)
The workshop will be organized in English language. My English is not a perfect one, and I can speak Czech a little bit.
You are invited to join me no matter of language. We will find together heart speaking language 😊