Ayurvedic herbs – no poo shampoo and hair mask
€9.60 – €30.00
A mixture of these herbs, fruits and nuts has been used in India since time immemorial. Surely not – in few products you will find so many effects favorable to your hair.
Purely natural ingredients: Amla, Reetha, Shikakai, Brahmi, Bhingraj, Aloe Vera, Jatamansi, Neem, Meth, Kapur Kachri.
Why to try Ayurvedic herbs?
• They contain a gentle shampoo with the beneficial effects of Shikakai fruit and Reeth nuts. Their blend gently cleanses your hair but leaves them with their natural oils. As a result, they stay clean and shiny for longer.
• Brahmi and Indian gooseberry Amla act as an effective natural conditioner. Your hair will be lit and regenerated afterwards.
• Neem and Meeth have antibacterial properties, protect your scalp and prevent dandruff.
• Aloe Vera and Bhingraj take care of firming from the roots, support hair growth and prevent hair loss.
Shampoo with regenerative effects is also suitable for everyday use. Ayurvedic herbs are ideal for shorter hair, as they can be difficult to wash out from longer.
1. Due to your hair length take about 20g-30g powder and pour min. 30 ° C with warm water.
2. Apply the mixture to the hair, let it act for a while.
3. Then rinse the hair with clean water.
INCI: Acacia concinna, Emblica officinalis, Sapindus mukorossi, Bacopa monnieri, Azahrichta indica, Trigonellafoenumgraecum, Aloe vera, Eclipta alba, Nordostychysjatamansi, Hedichium spicatum
Weight: 200 g, 1 kg